Onsite training is a critical and vital part of implementing any new technology or equipment so that good products are manufactured and users understand the efficient and safe operation of the equipment.
- Training of larger groups at once
- Training helps to locate correct materials for production around your area
- Set-up of an efficient production blockyard
- Quicker return on investment as the trained team operates more efficiently from the beginning
- Construction of a demonstration structure on your site (interlocking soil-cement training only)
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued
Onsite training can be provided in English, French, Swahili and Zulu and must be stipulated at time of booking.
Effective Onsite Training Guidelines
- Identify strong and hardworking individuals to form part of the team. This team will ensure your productivity and quality and valuable skills and knowledge will be passed onto them,
- Appoint a foreman
The foreman manages the team on a daily basis to ensure all members are working efficiently and effectively to produce quality. The foreman is responsible for the machine’s operation, team performance and block quality.
- Ensure at least 1 week’s material is always available onsite. This ensures productivity.
Follow the instructions on the Hydraform pre-training guidelines document.