Training & Support
Training is a critical and vital part of implementing any new technology or equipment so that good products are manufactured and users understand the efficient and safe operation of the equipment.
The training academy focuses on the interlocking soil-cement technology and is usually run in Johannesburg, South Africa. The training is 50% theory and 50% practical and aimed at providing an understanding behind the applications of the technology and then to implement those skills and knowledge in a practical environment.
The Hydraform interlocking block technology course is focused on soil-cement technology and all the key components for successful block making. This comprehensive course handles all the aspects of the Hydraform System from machine setup through to construction. The academy is aimed at Business owners / foreman / site managers / engineers to provide an understanding of the business of block production and how to run sites efficiently and effectively.
The Academy is conducted in ENGLISH. One French Academy is held annually, dates will be communicated.
The course covers
- Lecture based training practical sessions.
- Practical demonstrations.
- Questions and answers sessions.
- Basic health and safety procedures
- Material selection (soil / sand / aggregates / cement)
- Machine operation and mould changes
- Blockyard setup and block production
- Quality control
- Block Curing
- Practical construction and finishing
- All skill levels catered for.
- How to manage a successful block making business.
- Sales and marketing tips for your business.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- On completion of the programme you will have comprehensive knowledge of the system and the application thereof
The academy does NOT cover the conventional machine block production. Special classes can be arranged if required. Contact us should you be interested in this option email@example.com
In-country Academy sessions can be arranged based on demand and suitable infrastructure. Should you like us to host an academy with your company or organisation (minimum of 15 participants), please contact us to discuss your arrangements and requirements.
Step 1: Complete and return the Registration form together with a copy of your passport to us.
Step 2: Receive the invitation letter from us and apply for your visa at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Step 3: Book flights.
Step 4: Send a copy of your flight itinerary to us.
Step 5: Make payment either by EFT, PayPal or Paybill.