Training & Support
Training is a critical and vital part of implementing any new technology or equipment so that good products are manufactured and users understand the effecient and safe operation of the equipment.
Ground Support is continued support to ensure that high quality is maintained on production and construction through extended onsite monitoring and evaluation. Where clients require more than the initial onsite training of the team for skills transfer and operation, we can offer extended programs for continuous onsite monitoring and evaluation.
The program and duration will be discussed and agreed with the client based on the project requirements and objectives.
A full proposal would be drafted for the clients agreement.
- Ground support will be tailored around the client’s needs and can be arranged for just an additional week’s supervision to ongoing months of monitoring and support.
- Cost to be provided based on requirements.
- Feel free to contact us at [email protected] to discuss your project and how we can support you.
- Ground support can be provided in English, French, Swahili and Zulu and must be requested at time of booking.
- Best practice implementation and monitoring
- Improved quality, volumes and costs
- Comprehensive onsite reports with recommendations