How PayPal Works
You can now pay for your machine, spares and/or training using PayPal:
How it works:
1. Request a proforma invoice for your machine / spares / training from your sales executive.
2. Upon your acceptance of the proforma invoice, you will receive a PayPal link for payment processing linked to your PayPal profile.
3. Should you wish to make a partial payment, please discuss and negotiate this with your sales executive. The amount agreed upon will be the amount specified in the PayPal link specified in point 2.
4. It is possible to make payments from multiple credit cards linked to your PayPal profile. Should you wish to use this option, please discuss it with your sales executive so that we email you multiple payment links per credit cards.
5. You will then receive a PayPal email confirmation of payment. The same will be sent to Hydraform for actioning your order.
6. Once we receive the notification of your payment, we will also email you to confirm receipt and advise of the delivery of your order. Should you not receive a confirmation mail from PayPal or Hydraform, please contact us.
How To Open A PayPal Account
Create and verify your PayPal account
- Go to www.paypal.com/za
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Select either an individual/personal or business PayPal account
- Complete the required information and create your account
- Confirm your email address
- You will need to verify your PayPal account by clicking on ‘Get Verified’ and then linking a credit or cheque card (South African debit cards cannot be used)
PayPal can be used to send and receive payments through the Internet. Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you can send and receive money online. When you send money, you can choose to fund your payments from your PayPal account balance or credit card. Recipients are then notified via an email from PayPal that they have received a payment from you.
How PayPal Works
To make a PayPal payment:
- Buyer selects PayPal as a payment option for training on the Hydraform website
- PayPal will send you a link for your machine payment
- Buyer chooses to pay with a credit card
Checkout In A Few Clicks
Check out simply and more securely at thousands of online stores with just an email address and password. You don’t need to type in your card details every time you pay.
Speed Through Checkout
All you need to know is your email address and password so you can forget all your card numbers and secret codes.
Hold All The Cards
When you use your cards to shop with PayPal they work just the same, but you don’t have to enter the details every time. Just add a card to your account and pay faster and more securely from your computer or mobile.
Why is PayPal the Way to Pay Online?
PayPal saves you time
- Keep all your financial information in one place
- Make payments directly from your bank account
- No more hassle typing credit card numbers each time you make a purchase
- Faster than money orders and TT - no waiting for the mail, no waiting in line at the bank
PayPal is trusted worldwide
- More than 50 million member accounts and growing
- Used across the world in 203 countries and regions
- Widely accepted on merchant websites
PayPal is safe
- Your financial information is never shared
- Sellers never see credit card or bank account numbers
- Experienced fraud prevention team fights fraud before it happens
PayPal is cost-effective
- It’s always free to make purchases
- Affordable pricing for all businesses
Quick And Easy
Millions of customers around the world use PayPal for one simple reason: it’s simple. Just an email address and password will get you through to checkout before you can reach for your wallet.
The PayPal site is highly secure. PayPal uses industry-leading technology to keep your information safe. Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.